Wednesday 10 July 2013

Meeting Casper the dog

We went to Sheffield yesterday to visit Andrew and Bekka, and to see their recently acquired dog Casper.

We arrived at their house at coffee time, and set to work on their garden. We seem to do this every time we visit! Yesterday was hot and sunny, and we drank lots of water as we weeded and trimmed. I never seem able to take photos of their garden, so you'll have to take my word that it looked better when we'd finished.

At lunchtime we went to Graves Park to walk the dog and eat in the café there. Then it was back to the heat of the garden, after which we walked up a nearby hill for some more exercise (as if we needed it!)

2 comments:

KevinTOO said...

Halfie, you seem a very generous man with both your time and free labour...
As I live very close to Swarkestone Lock on the T&M, which you will no doubt be passing on your way home in the car, would you like to pop in and tend to my overgrown 550 sq.yds. ?? LOL
KevinTOO

p.s.
Tea, Coffee & Light refreshents provided :)

Halfie said...

Kevin, it's kind of you to offer, but I have enough on my plate with all the greenery I have to cope with now.