Monday 18 May 2009

I imagine it's not always like this


This is where the River Trent joins the Trent and Mersey Canal at Alrewas. It was a lovely day when we cruised past last month, and the river was placid. I understand it's not always like this!

I've been putting some more photos onto the original blog post for this day, 5th April 2009, and you can find them here. I've been wondering what the best thing to do is: when I made the original posts, from on board during the cruise, I found it was taking too long to post the photos at the same time (lack of familiarity with the ways of the PC). I want the photos to go with the original text, so do I just add them to the original posts (as I have done for 5th April 2009), or do I repeat the text and make fresh posts out of it all? Or, indeed, do I do both?

2 comments:

Vallypee said...

Suggestion: Post the photos with dates and locations, and add a link to the original post. Most readers don't look back too far as a rule, but would love to see the images.

Halfie said...

Thanks, VallyP. This is what I'm trying to do!