Friday 22 February 2008

Last day of the Forties

Yes, as I write this, there are just 105 minutes left when I can truthfully say I'm in my forties. I'll take a picture of myself now - or in a minute or two - and you can compare me in my forties to me in my fifties when I take another picture tomorrow. I'll just get the camera... OK. Photo taken. On the fourth attempt I got something which wasn't too awful (looking away worked much better). I'll upload it now, then resize and post here. Stand by...


OK. There we are. Or, rather, here I am. Quick time check - 90 minutes to go.

I've just remembered something I used to do when I was (much) younger: on the last day of each year I would write my signature and the date, and do the same the next day. Now, where are all those bits of paper?

No comments: